Odle Management Group is a seasoned workforce development provider, specializing in youth services under the United States Department of Labor, Office of Job Corps. As an (8)a certified small, minority, woman-owned small business, Odle Management offers a broad range of workforce development services, including employment training and community partnership-building.
Odle Management operates Job Corps Centers and Outreach, Admissions and Career Transition Services (placement services) throughout the United States, contracted through the United States Department of Labor.
We are a recognized leader in the fields of education and training, outreach and enrollment and placement services by providing current, relevant and innovative approaches towards ongoing growth and development of youth.
Odle Management has demonstrated the ability to perform at maximum levels in providing quality services to those we serve. We offer a team of experts who deliver high performance and excellence in all we do. We offer our staff opportunities for growth and, together, we build a high performing workforce.
Job Corps is the nation’s largest and most comprehensive residential education and job training program for at-risk youth, ages 16 through 24. Job Corps combines classroom, practical, and work-based learning experiences to prepare youth for stable, long-term, high-paying jobs.
Our expertise lends itself to:
- Managing youth programs through Job Corps
- Career counseling
- Work readiness
- Internship development
- Work experience and preparation
- Employee and youth leadership development
- Mentorship programs
- Vocational skilled training
- Academic development and GED preparation and achievement
- Career placement and transitional support services including family support services
- Connecting workforce development and economic development activities
- Developing and managing Local Workforce Investment Boards (LWIBs)